Here is a card I made using
- the hibiscus stamp and sentiment stamp from Crafter’s Inspiration magazine issue 9
- the bee stamp from Crafter’s Inspiration magazine issue 10
- Versamark ink and gold embossing powder
- Spectrum aqua markers – Red Violet, Blossom, Sunflower, Aquamarine and Boulder.
- Crafter’s companion watercolour card (5″ square)
- 6″x 6″ card blank
- Gold glitter card (and some cheap satin gold paper)
- Tonic threaded scalloped square die
I really like the detail end of the spectrum aqua pens and they enabled me to add detail veining to these flowers and to add the stripes to the bee.
I initially matted and layered this onto some gold mirror paper that I have had in my stash for some time. It was obviously cheap as the collall lifted the colour and it smudged so I had to rethink the card. I made a frame using some gold glitter card and my tonic threaded scalloped dies.
Here is a close up of the colouring-
I actually prefer this. Yay! for happy accidents.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges –
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk – Flower Power
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk – Dies and /or punches
If you like this card let me know with a like or comment.
Keep it Crafty!